Commercial Air Barrier Systems Brochure
Blueskin®WB Window and Door Flashing is a self-adhering membrane consisting of an SBS rubberized asphalt compound, which is integrally laminated to a blue-engineered film. The membrane is specifically designed to be self-adhered to a prepared substrate.
- Excellent adhesion to prepared substrates of concrete, concrete block, primed steel, aluminum mill finish, anodized aluminum, galvanized metal, gypsum board and plywood
- Impermeable to air, moisture vapor and water
- Easy to install peel and stick application, no flame required
- Thickness controlled at point of manufacture
- Membrane is self-sealing when penetrated with self-tapping screws or nails
- Thickness - 35 mils
- Roll length - 50 ft
- Roll width - 12", 9", 6" and 4"