Henry 505 FlashMaster™ is a premium quality, trowel-grade flashing cement for use on dry surfaces in all temperature conditions. Henry 505 FlashMaster™ is made from heavy-bodied asphalt reinforced with organic fibers, and is modified and rubberized for long life and flexibility.
- Can be used in hot or cold temperature conditions
- Spreads easily in cold weather
- Repairs holes, cracks, splits on asphalt coated, composition and metal roofs
- Seals around chimneys, vents, skylights, flashings as well as tabs of asphalt shingles
- Exceeds the requirements of ASTM D-4586, Type I and Federal Specification SS-C-153C Type I, Class A