Henry 106 Spray Grade Asphalt Roof Emulsion is a specially designed, non-fibered, asphalt emulsion coating for adhering and coating polyester fabric in new construction or recover work, and for coating existing smooth surfaced roofs. Henry 106 Spray Grade Asphalt Roof Emulsion is made from highly refined asphalt, which has been emulsified with bentonite clay and water.
- Non-flammable while wet. Waterproof when dry
- Outstanding weather resistance
- Does not check, “alligator,” run, or sag under extreme weather conditions
- Gives positive protection against water and corrosive fumes
- Provides the ideal base for reflective coating
- Enhances penetration into polyester
- May be sprayed with a roof coating pump and spray gun, with or without glass choppers