PERMAX™ Primers and Accessories
PERMAX Acryprime Recoat Primer
- A specialty primer for preparing existing SPF roofs with existing coating to receive a recoat with PERMAX acrylic coatings
- Water-based acrylic primer; a light gray color to speed drying
- Not to be used with silicone-based coatings
- Applied by brush, roller or low-pressure spray equipment
PERMAX Acryprime Substrate II Primer
- A blocking primer for use over asphaltic roof surfaces to prevent asphalt or oil "bleed through" of overlying acrylic coatings.
- Water-based acrylic formulated with special blocking agents, this primer is easy to apply by brush, roller or low-pressure spray equipment.
- Not for use under SPF recovers.
PERMAX Acryprime Substrate Primer
- A premium bonding primer for various roof and wall substrates prior to application of spray polyurethane foams.
- This water-based, single-component acrylic primer prepares the substrate and enhances adhesion of SPF.
- The dark gray color aids in surface drying of roof surfaces.
- Can be applied by brush, roller or low-pressure spray.
PERMAX Acryprime Substrate SG Primer
- An economy, low-solids primer for roof substrates prior to application of roof spray polyurethane foams.
- Water-based acrylic primer is black in color to accelerate drying of primer and substrate through "solar gain" heating.
- Easy to apply by brush, roller or low-pressure spray equipment.
PERMAX Roofing Granules
- Permax Roofing Granules are washed and treated to minimize dusting.
- The granules are a calcite rock with a clean white color.
Sorry, there are no products available based on your selection.