Henry 111 InsulBond Roof Insulation Adhesive is a water based, solvent-free, rubberized asphalt adhesive for most types of roof insulation including tapered systems. It is non-flammable during application, water resistant when cured, and has excellent bond strength and low temperature flexibility.
- Solvent-free rubberized asphalt emulsion adhesive
- Excellent low temperature flexibility
- Laminate insulation to insulation or to a variety of substrates including steel, concrete, plywood, light weight insulating concrete and most well bonded roof coatings
- Product can be used with Perlite, Fiberboard, Densdeck, EPS, Foamglas, Henry Re-Cover Board, approved polyisocyanurate, XEPS, and approved base sheets
- Apply with trowel, brush, roller or suitable spray equipment
- 5 gallon, 50 gallon, 55 gallon, 275-gallon tote