Henry 902 Permanent Bond Adhesive is a premium, modified and rubberized, Cold-AP® waterproof roofing adhesive. It is squeegee or spray grade, and is made from asphalt and solvents formulated to bond layers of asphalt-coated base sheets in built-up roofing applications. Henry 902 Permanent Bond Adhesive is a replacement for hot asphalt in BUR.
- Creates a high strength bond when used to adhere SBS modified bitumen membranes and other asphalt based roofing sheets
- Exhibits excellent low temperature flexibility and lap strength adhesion properties far exceeding the minimum requirements of ASTM-D-3019
- UL classified in a variety of SBS modified bitumen and cold process roofing assemblies
- Roller / brush / squeegee / spray
- Not for use over solvent-sensitive insulation
- ASTM D3019 Type III