Henry 903 Modified Bitumen Membrane Adhesive – High Solids is a premium, modified and rubberized, cold process, waterproofing roofing adhesive which contains low solvent content compared with conventional cold adhesives.
- Creates a high strength bond when used to adhere SBS modified bitumen membranes and other asphalt based roofing sheets
- Exhibits excellent low temperature flexibility and lap strength adhesion properties far exceeding the minimum requirements of ASTM-D-3019
- Does not require red label solvent identification
- UL classified in a variety of SBS modified bitumen and cold process roofing assemblies
- Apply by notched squeegee or commercial grade spray equipment
- Not for use over solvent-sensitive insulation
- 5 gallon, 55 gallon, Bulk