Henry 890-12 is a specially formulated rubberized asphalt for mopping application as the waterproofing membrane in built-up roofing systems, reinforced with fiberglass plies. The product is modified for melting in standard asphalt roofing kettles.
- SEBS (Styrene-Ethylene-Butylene-Styrene) polymer modifier allows melting in standard roofing kettle
- Rubberized asphalt provides excellent low temperature flexibility over standard roofing asphalt
- Rubberized asphalt provides superior waterproofing qualities
- Used with high strength fiberglass plies to provide high strength rubberized BUR
- Melted product is similar to hot asphalt in handling properties therefore no special equipment is needed
- Superior performance with modifiedPLUS® Modified Bitumen
- 890-12 is packaged in 40 lb. boxes.